- All Social/ academic/ entertainment/ cultural/ political and other congregations including marriage celebrations and functions will be allowed upto 50% of the capacity, subject to maximum of 50 persons in indoor and maximum 100 persons for outdoors .
- Gathering in funerals/Cremations are allowed upto 50 persons subject to strict observance of COVID-19 appropriate behavioural norms and social distancing irrespective of location or venue.
- Maximum 4 hours are allowed for the marriage event.
- There shall be no permission to use DJ.
- There shall be total ban on organising Dham or community kitchen.
- Local Administration while granting permissions to the organizers, may impose additional conditions, as may deem fit, to contain the spread of COVID-19.
- Any person violating these directions and COVID-19 safety measures will be liable to be proceeded against as per the provisions of Section 51-60 of the Disaster Management Act, 2005, besides legal action under Section 188 of the IPC, and other legal provisions as applicable.