- Maximum 20 persons shall be allowed to attend marriage functions. Total number of persons who will attend the marriage including the organizers from inception till the function is over, shall not exceed 20 in any case.
- Maximum 4 hours are allowed for the marriage event.
- There shall be no permission to use DJ.
- There shall be total ban on organising Dham or community kitchen.
- Local Administration while granting permissions to the organizers, may impose additional conditions, as may deem fit, to contain the spread of COVID-19.
- Any person violating these directions and COVID-19 safety measures will be liable to be proceeded against as per the provisions of Section 51-60 of the Disaster Management Act, 2005, besides legal action under Section 188 of the IPC, and other legal provisions as applicable.